Flat Rate Q & As
What if I have insurance and I need labs or other diagnostic tests?
- If you have insurance and you need additional labs, you are welcome to use your insurance to cover both labs and diagnostic testing (e.g. x-rays, MRIs, ect). We partner with several Laboratory companies that offer services at discounted pricing for our clients. Based on the need- most of our lab services are offered as packages at a discounted rate.
How is Baal Perazim’s Model different from the Direct Primary Care Model
- The traditional Direct Primary Care Model is membership-based, limited to in office experiences. Baal Perazim requires no monthly membership fees and offers three level of services, wellness home (in office), telemedicine or in home.
What if I do not have insurance and I cannot afford the flat rate price?
- We are a 501(c)(3) health organization. Profit is not our mission; thus, we do offer a charity program for men who are uninsured, underinsured or who has a special circumstance. Use the contact form to request the Charity Care Program Information sheet.
What if I do have insurance, but I would like to consider an affordable option for lab testing.
- Baal has partnered with serval lab company to offer low cost labs. Most of our labs are $13.00 or less.
What if I do not have insurance, I am not eligible for the Charity Program, but I can only afford the flat rate price.
- There are options for labs and/or diagnostic testing. Click
- If you need labs, most of our labs are $13.00 or less. This price is not included in the flat rate.
- You may be able to use Cook County Care Link
Do you know of any alternatives to commercial Insurance?
- Yes, there are many. We partner with SederaHealth to ensure all of your needs are met.